8 Ways to Get Positive Exposure on Social Media – JAYINTECH – Latest Tech Updates and Tricks
Social media allows us to behave in ways that we are hardwired for in the first place – as humans. We can get frank recommendations from other humans instead of from faceless companies.― Francois Gossieaux,To gain positive exposure though the current social media e.gFacebook,Twitter,Google+,Instagrametc. one has several ways to get the positive exposure.1. Making sure you have and you are using your social accountThis is very helpful as you will be able to do your things through the account and you can reach too many people out there in social media as they can look out for your account and learn more about you.
2. Post stuff and content regularlyMost people have specific time they log in their social accounts. Thus you ought to make sure that you keep on updating them while they are online at different times.
3. Post valuable contents in social platformsThis can make you get so many following you as they are interested in your topics and contents. This can make you gain brand names advert being posted in your account or may be requested to advertise them. You can even earn from such advert being posted through your account.
4. Follow great mind peopleWhen following people follow potential clients and friends. This can be of much more effects to your account as some will promote your page and will be following your post and comment on them, like or even share in their accounts.
5. Engage in conversation with clients and friendsThis will help you get exposed to opportunities that some clients or maybe your friends have for you. Don’t ignore when they start conversation no matter how busy you may be. This shows that your care and you appreciate their support .Especially if you are running a page which you are paid either through the adverts you do.
6. Use picturesThe use of picture portrays the kind of person running the social account. The kind of pictures you post can help you gain many follower and help you earn some cash with ease. Pictures also have the power to capture attention to those people piping your account and they end up getting some post that were of benefit to their day to day living.
7. Being helpfulPosting things that are helpful to you followers is a great positive thing on yoursocial media. You can post health issues to your follower advising them on the current health issues. This make the social users to visit your account regularly to read more about your post and get updated on the current issues on various matter.
8. Being relevantThis means that the contents you post in your account go hand in hand with the account name. This apply to when your have a page, the content being posted should be relevant to the purpose of the page so that your followers can have confidence in your posts. In conclusion one should create a positive exposure of yourself or the firm represented on the social media to the fullest so as to garner followers and potential clients if the account is all about business or a company. Thus positive exposure on social media is much needed so as to portray good image of yourself or the firm.