JAYINTECH – Latest Tech Updates and Tricks
Mi Max OverviewXiaomi recently launched it ” New Big” Mi Max in India. After a huge success of Redmi Note 3 in India, Xiaomi without waiting for anyone launched a phone in a completely new category. Mi Max”This is the New Big” comes with a 6.44″ Full HD display. Now this sounds verywearied, a phone with 6.44″ inch display. Everyone was confused, whether it is a tablet or a phone. Let us call it a Phablet. Hugo Barawas very excited during the launch, Hugo mentioned in hisspeech that Mi Maxis in sweet spot (which it really is). People who like huge screen willdefinitely love to use Mi Max, because Mi Maxeven with it’s huge size can fit your pocket very easily.Now let’s see some Key Featuresof Mi Max.Key Features6.44″ FHD Display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
Snapdragon 650 (1.8GHz Hexa Core)/Snapdragon 652 (1.8GHz Octa Core)
3 GB/ 4 GB RAM
32 GB/ 128GB Inbuilt memory (Expandable upto 128GB)
Finger Print Scanner
16 MP f/2.0 aperture rear Camera
5 MP f/2.0 aperture front Camera
Hybrid SIM slot (LTE+GSM/memory) (4G call and data while the secondary SIM support 3G call only)
Rs. 14,999/ Rs. 19,999
Buy Now:http://fkrt.it/KaGtauuuuNMi Max UnboxingMi Max Overview Read MorePosted byJay Unewalat9:01:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Gadget,mobile 5 Actionable Tips for You to Make Money on eBayIt’s certain that you already know that eBay happens to be an excellent place when it comes to selling. It’s also just as certain that you’ve read and heard the stories about the amount of money people have been actively making by just selling their stuff.
Well, you too can get on that bandwagon. For starters, here are 5 actionable tips for you tomake money on eBay:
1. Fill up those titles with keywords– Include primary keywords that people are going to likely make use of in order to look for your items. Use up each of the available characters that eBay will allow.
2. Describe the benefits and not the features– Be sure thatwhat you use to describe your items emphasizes their benefits while making sure that you don’t just mention their features. Keep in mind that people have interest in themselves. In line with this, tell them what your items could do for them.
Aside from that, make sure that the “small print” can be clearly read on every one of your auctions, providing details such as the shipping times, the prices, refund policies as well as any other business practices that you may have since this helps in building confidence with possible buyers.
3. Improve the pictures– You could make your listings way more attractive just by adding good quality photos. Blurred pictures or badly lit ones look unprofessional and these could prove discouraging to anybody planning to buy from you.
4. Maximize the eBay tools that are at your disposal– Advertise products, services as well as websites at the bottom of the messages that have been seen by the messaging system of eBay. These include the notification for the winning bidder or buyer, the notification for the payment received and the notification for the dispatch.
In some cases, there’s going to be chances to include info inside these additional messages, namely the “Payment” reminder or the “Feedback” reminder. If they’ve sent you payment without a delivery address, you could also utilize the “Address” request.
5. List more of your items– One way to increase sales is by just having more items. Your best bet for this is making use of an eBay Store. A store listing is way cheaper and you could list large quantities in every listing. In case only a few search results get shown for primary eBay sites, then more store listings will be displayed.
Those who purchase from fixed prices or auction listings are going to have the chance to purchase more products from you. Thus, you ought to add a “Visit My Store” button in each listing to add more traffic to that store of yours.
One way for you to use links is by having the store price lower than the fixed price listings. You could then link it with a message that says something like “Purchase from my store and get a 15% discount on your next purchase.”
Just remember to test out ideas and go with that which works best. Eventually, you’llmake money on eBay.
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat5:03:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Make MoneyImportant SEO Basics: 8 Essentials for Optimization of Your WebsiteSearch engines play a vital role in design and planning a website. For a profitable website, introducing SEO for high rankings on search engines like Google and Bing is essential. SEO is search engine optimization technique – an effective optimization strategy – which is fundamental and essential for giving your website good search results positions at the most critical time when people are looking to buy your products or services.
Essentials for Website OptimizationSEO creates a great user experience and communicates your intentions to search engines.
1. Understanding DesignYour website is a combination of content, architecture, platform or CMS, and infrastructure. For these elements to stand out, SEO is the tool. In addition, links, paid search and online advertisement media also lends power to SEO. Everything has to be well-organized, creating a user-friendly experience as well as standing out in the search engine results.
2. Understanding Search Engine RequirementsSearch engines are developed to provide the most relevant results to users. Give them the exact websites and content they are searching for. Content, performance, authority, and user experience determine relevancy. Content is the stand out factor: text on pages, titles and description – these determine where the website should rank in search engines.
Performance of the website, which includes loading of the website, affects search engine results. Quality of the content has to be high, especially if other sites use your website as reference or cite information. Finally, the user experience has to be good, which must include easy navigation, website look, safety, and minimum bounce rate.
3. Understanding What to AvoidSearch engines want to offer quality and in addition, they have limited data storage, so tricky tactics to be on the top of the rankings could cause damage to the reputation of the site. Search engines do not want you to indulge in keyword stuffing, purchasing links, or providing a poor user experience. Overuse of keywords deteriorate the quality of the content and could make no sense.
As mentioned in above point, poor quality is one huge factor search engines look for, so avoid it. If a search engine finds you using purchased links, they will throw your website into the void – never to be found again. Too many ads and disorganized content makes it hard for users to find useful information. This leads to a high bounce rate and ultimately a bad reputation, causing the website to sink low.
4. Understanding the Business ModelEven before you set out to design a website, determine your goals. The sole aim of a website could be to offer information, sell products, or refer leads. So ask questions about your website’s goals and what users must obtain from your site.
5. Understanding Multi-channel OptimizationSEO is not limited to the content on the website. It can be extended to offsite platforms like Facebook, Twitter, email, offline advertisements, etc. Any description on YouTube, post on Facebook or Twitter should be optimized as these sites will take users back to your site.
Again, make sure you avoid keyword stuffing and only useful information must be relayed. Email is considered a great way to obtain more customers, but there is a thin line between promotion and spamming. Emails must contain the most useful information and not peppy deceptions that drive off users.
6. Understanding Domain NamesUsing a proper domain name is as important as naming a business or a product is. First choose a name that describes the brand. Keep it short – one or two words. Keep the domain name consistent, something like www.domainname.com.
Buying an old domain is great idea as it does have some traffic on its name, but make sure the old owner hasn’t done anything that degraded the site’s reputation. Keywords in the URL are sometimes great strategy, but often naming sites with such words would be difficult because chances are high of the domain names being already in use.
7. Understanding Optimization Results for MobileToday, the internet is accessed with different types of devices, so optimization must be done keeping those things in mind. Create rich media content that features videos, SlideShares or presentations. Use videos and offer free PDFs, so your sites always look busy on search engines. Remember to credit your site at the end.
8. Understanding Meta DataContent must be tagged and have Meta descriptions. Use Meta keywords to take users to specific pages. You must understand your tags are words of advertisement for your website. In addition, keywords must be unique and should not be duplicated for best results.
SEO must be the front line strategy to grow your business. Follow best practices. Never forget the basics of SEO as failure to use them will create a mess. As you practice, you will learn more and more, creating much larger profits.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article and received the information you wanted. If you like to know more then you can read my other articles “Get Positive Exposure on Social Media” and “Benefits of Social Media Marketing”
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat4:59:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Internet,SEO8 Ways to Get Positive Exposure on Social MediaSocial media allows us to behave in ways that we are hardwired for in the first place – as humans. We can get frank recommendations from other humans instead of from faceless companies.― Francois Gossieaux,To gain positive exposure though the current social media e.gFacebook,Twitter,Google+,Instagrametc. one has several ways to get the positive exposure.1. Making sure you have and you are using your social accountThis is very helpful as you will be able to do your things through the account and you can reach too many people out there in social media as they can look out for your account and learn more about you.
2. Post stuff and content regularlyMost people have specific time they log in their social accounts. Thus you ought to make sure that you keep on updating them while they are online at different times.
3. Post valuable contents in social platformsThis can make you get so many following you as they are interested in your topics and contents. This can make you gain brand names advert being posted in your account or may be requested to advertise them. You can even earn from such advert being posted through your account.
4. Follow great mind peopleWhen following people follow potential clients and friends. This can be of much more effects to your account as some will promote your page and will be following your post and comment on them, like or even share in their accounts.
5. Engage in conversation with clients and friendsThis will help you get exposed to opportunities that some clients or maybe your friends have for you. Don’t ignore when they start conversation no matter how busy you may be. This shows that your care and you appreciate their support .Especially if you are running a page which you are paid either through the adverts you do.
6. Use picturesThe use of picture portrays the kind of person running the social account. The kind of pictures you post can help you gain many follower and help you earn some cash with ease. Pictures also have the power to capture attention to those people piping your account and they end up getting some post that were of benefit to their day to day living.
7. Being helpfulPosting things that are helpful to you followers is a great positive thing on yoursocial media. You can post health issues to your follower advising them on the current health issues. This make the social users to visit your account regularly to read more about your post and get updated on the current issues on various matter.
8. Being relevantThis means that the contents you post in your account go hand in hand with the account name. This apply to when your have a page, the content being posted should be relevant to the purpose of the page so that your followers can have confidence in your posts. In conclusion one should create a positive exposure of yourself or the firm represented on the social media to the fullest so as to garner followers and potential clients if the account is all about business or a company. Thus positive exposure on social media is much needed so as to portray good image of yourself or the firm.
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat4:55:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Social Media Top 3 Reasons Why You Will Re-Design Your WebsiteIn these days, the first impression of your online business mainly depends on the look of the website. With the advancement of technology and new strategies, online viewers are looking for sites that are too relevant, informative and attractive at the same time. If your site design lacks in all the essential factors, then it is not possible to get your targeted audience. The design styles are being updated so quickly that you always have to flow with the current trends. It is very important that your site has all the new features that generally lure the online users.
At times, it is not possible for the business entities to design the site again from the beginning. Why not trying the re-designing concept, you just have to add the latest features in the site and upgrade it with relevant contents. Implementing this strategy in your business is also not too expensive at all. Various factors lead to choosing the service of website re-designing. Talking about the business entities located in London, most of them take help of the agencies that offer the services of web-redesign in London and its surroundings.
Here Are Some of the Factors That May Make You Realize To Re-Design Your Existing Site Again-
1.The Website Technology Is Out Of Date-
Have you created your site few years ago and have not made any change in the last few years? This means that you are running an outdated platform or CMS. Internet browsers like Internet Explorers, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome are always updating its features for improving their products. If the technology that is running your site is not updated with the browser, things may not work properly. You may lose the chance of the opportunity to get quality rankings and online traffic.
2. Your Site Is Not Actually Not Responsive-
The recent trend is about going mobile-friendly. If your site is not mobile-responsive, you still lag behind to get the targeted traffic that you desire. In these days, most of the people carry the computers in the pocket. If the site is not mobile-responsive, users cannot properly navigate the site from their devices.
3.The Appearance Is Old And Outdated-
If the appearance of the website is not up-to-date with the current norms, you will lack in various opportunities. The appearance of the website is the first impression that is created in the mind of the users. The site acts as a place where you can connect with your people through social media. Thus, it is better to add new slides, images, and videos to update the site.
These are the three reasons that will make you realize that you require a redesign of your site. If you are based in London, hire the agency that offers the website re-design services.
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat5:00:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Web Design Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: What makes it unique?Samsung has been constantly improving its Galaxy range of Android flagship smartphones by launching at least two devices every year. The company’s Galaxy lineup has impressed millions of buyers across the globe with unique design, sophisticated hardware and unique features. The brand’s latest flagships in the series – the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge, were introduced at this year’s MWC in Barcelona in February this year. The Galaxy S7 edge is a dual-edged counterpart of the Galaxy S7, which comes with several unique features thanks to the curved screen on both the sides.
If you are planning to buy this year’s Galaxy S7 edge, then let’s talk about the features that make the phone unique and stand out of the competition. In this article we will talk about all the cool features that the S7 edge brings, so you can decide if it suits your needs or not.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge – features that make it unique
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge flaunts a premium and appealing design with metal frames running around all the edges. The Phone gets a layer of 3D glass on both the front and rear. It offers smoother and curvier glass panels when compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy S6 edge. The device measures 7.7mm around the waist, and also comes with a rating of IP68, which allows the phone to be submerged in up to 1.5metre of water for up to 30 minutes. In addition, the Galaxy S7 edge also comes with a fingerprint sensor integrated into the home button, and a heart rate sensor at the back beside the rear camera. So, design is one of the main reasons to go for the Galaxy S7 edge.
Unique curved display
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is equipped with an excellent 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and a pixel density of 534 pixels per inch. The device gets a layer Corning’s latest Gorilla Glass 4 on top of the screen to keep the scratches at bay. The Super AMOLED display provides you an all-round viewing experience including superb brightness and contrast. The device also gets an always-on display feature, which shows you basic information such as time, date and battery percentage without even touching the display and draining battery life. The dual edged curved display of the Galaxy S7 edge offers some extra UX features, which we will talk about more in the software section.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge comes with excellent configuration in its price range. The phone offers an octa-core Exynos 8890 SoC that sports four cores spinning at 2.3GHz and quad-cores running at 1.6GHz. To enhance the performance further, the device gets 4-gigs of RAM and a Mali T880 MP12 graphics processor. The phone offers excellent performance without any lags or whatsoever. You can play almost every high-end game available on the Play Store on the Galaxy S7 edge. For storage, the device comes in 32GB and 64GB internal memory models, and also accepts microSD cards up to 200GB in size. Overall, the Galaxy S7 edge sports excellent performance and configuration, making it another reason to purchase the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge offers the latest software experience. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box, and comes with several other software features thanks to the Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface on top of Android. Additionally, the Galaxy S7 edge’s curved screen can be used to open menus from a bezel swipe. You will be able to open frequently used applications, contacts, Yahoo new headlines, taking selfies, making a phone call by simply swiping the curved screens. The device gets Power saving mode and ultra power saving mode to extend the overall battery life.
Excellent camera and long lasting battery
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge offers excellent camera specifications. The phone comes with a Dual Pixel 12-meg primary shooter with a dual-tone LED flash, Smart Optical Image Stabilisition, and f/1.7 aperture. Thanks to the Dual Pixel sensor, the phone offers improved auto-focusing on an object to let you capture better quality images than the other devices. The device also offers video recording in several modes including 4K, slow motion and hyperlapse. For selfies and video calling, the phone offers a 5-megapixel secondary snapper on the front. There are several selfie-tweaking features in the camera app of the phone. The Galaxy S7 edge also offers excellent battery life thanks to a beefy 3,600mAh unit. The phone also sports fast charging technology to top up the battery really fast.
As you can see, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is certainly amongst the best flagship Android smartphones available on the market in the premium segment. It comes with an excellent bright display that is curved to both sides, which offer extra functionality. The phone boasts excellent configuration, capable camera specs, excellent battery, a durable and appealing design, and fingerprint and heart rate sensors. As for the pricing, the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge price in India is Rs 56,900 for the 32GB internal memory model, and it is available in several attractive hues like Black, Gold, Silver and White. So are you going for the latest Samsung flagship? Or do you have any other device on your mind? Share with us all in the comments section below.
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat9:58:00 PMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Gadget,samsung How To Use Power Bank For The First TimeWant to charge your mobile phone or any portable device on the move but don’t have mains power?
Today’s Modern gadgets consume lot of power as their consumption is very high and they have become our necessity. Thus increasingly busy lives mean a deceased battery can leave you detached from life, work, and your daily routine. Portable battery packs and power bank will keep you from getting stuck when you’re on the go and without a suitable charging source. They are ideal for recharging your smartphones and similar devices wherever you are when you find yourself low on power.
Thus it becomes very important for us to keep our electrical and electronic devices in good condition, it’s essential to treat them with respect and care to make sure they prolong to work properly and safely. With this in mind, we recommend you to think about some general Dos and Don’ts:
Do use the power pack only for its planned use. E.g. to recharge your mobile phone or other USB powered mobile devices.
Make sure to keep your gadgets out from any heat sources and liquids – direct daylight, moisture or water.
Never keep your connecting cables provided with the battery pack and your mobile device.
Keep and eye on your children using battery packs.
Keep your gadgets from extreme temperatures of hot or cold. For example, never left your portable devices on a parked car where it might get extremely cold in winter or hot in summer.
Never keep your battery on excess charge when not in use also never charge whole night as its battery slowly and steadily diminish.
Don’t layup battery packs where they may short-circuit by conductive material – such as in your pocket or bag with coins or keys.
Don’t drop or roughly handle battery packs. They are healthy but not durable.
Never cover when charging and charge whenever it required.
Don’t charge battery packs overnight or whilst you are out of the house. Most portable battery packs do not support charging and discharging at the same time.
Don’t take to bits or effort to fix damaged battery packs. If you think there is leakage, make sure it don’t let the liquid to come into contact with the skin or eyes. If in worst case it comes, make sure to wash the affected area with water and look for medical advice.
Read MorePosted byNishant P Prajapatiat4:19:00 AMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestLabels:Gadget Videos